Objectives of the Program
Saudi Bra Association launches a program aiming the students of universities, two-year faculties or specialized institutes for the training on the works performed by the general secretary of the association through different work tasks. The program allows for the chance of obtaining a real training on works and tasks related to the nature of the academic study to satisfy the needs of the educational bodies such as the requirement of their graduation through spending a period of scientific training between (90) ninety days to (120) one hundred twenty days or according the need of the training period in this body. Through this training period, the trainee identifies the actual reality of the scientific life and the acquirement of basic knowledges and skills that would contribute to their readiness for the work market after their graduation in addition to the endeavor to make them obtain the skills required in the fields of work market such as discipline, commitment, professionality, work ethics, problem-solving and working as one team.
Conditions of Submission:
- The Saudi male or female applicant should not be more than (30) years old.
- The accumulative grade should not be more than (4/ 2.75 or 5/3).
- Passing the interview.
- Complete attendance during all the period of the training.
Law (Legislative or law); available number (2)Full
- Computer; available number (3).
- Executive secretary; available number (1).
- Business Administration; available number (1).
- Marketing and designing; available number (2).
- The applicant shall obtain a chance for actual training in addition to performing works in a professional work environment.
- Accredited training certificate and a recommendation for the employment in the related authorities.
- A financial reward at the end of the training period according to the terms of the scientific training program.
- The trainee shall be granted an enrollment membership in the association for the persons who achieve the requirements for one year for free.
- The individuals who end the scientific training shall have a superiority in the employment programs.
The Method of Submission:
- Delivering an application on the electronic website of the association.
- Completing the required documents and forms.
- Attending in the interview time.
* Priority shall be for the individuals who reserve the limited seats and any student does not conform to the program’s terms of submission shall be excluded.