- Saudi BAR Association receives claims that are in the range of the provisions of the advocacy system and its executive regulations including claims against lawyers related to the professional sides with the aim of their settlement.
- The association shall receive disputes between lawyers and trainees or their clients for settlement and in the case of the hardships in the settlement of the amount, the claimant shall be informed of proceeding his claim before the disciplinary committee of lawyers before the Ministry of Justice or before the concerned court.
Files to Be Attached to the Claim
- For individuals, a copy of the ID of the Saudi and GCC citizens, a copy of the residence permit for the Non-Saudi individuals or a copy of the passport for the individuals residing outside the Kingdom.
- For organizations and companies, a copy of the commercial registry to be signed by the authorized signatory.
(the procedures of processing the claim shall not be reviewed or completed in the case of not attaching it).
- A copy of the legislative agency and the national ID of the legislative agent.